Get Organized Challenge

Week 2- The Kitchen
I am a messy person, don't hold it against me please. 
That being said, here are a few before and after pictures. 
This is me, putting it all out there....
Hot Spot!

 New curtains or blinds- on my to do list for 2011

 Window box turned storage for crap I don't know what to do with.

Hot Spot!

I wish I could get rid of all that stuff on the fridge but some things are necessary for communication.

Wow, if I do say so myself!


So much better! I wonder how long it will last?

The Challenge is open all month, I can't wait to go check out all of the other makeovers.
Domestically Speaking

Comments

  1. Wow isn't it amazing what a difference picking up and organizing can make? I've been on that task for that past week, now I wish I'd taken photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, it looks so nice! You had better keep it that way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You go Mama!!! Doesn't it feel so great!? xo Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Becky,
    Your kitchen looks absolutely fabulous!! I love your white cabinets!
    So glad you found me so I could find your lovely blog! Thank you so much for becoming a new follower.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job love for you to stop by and see my reveal later in the week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friends for taking the time to leave a comment, I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts