Freshly Squeezed Fun!

Freshly Squeezed Fun!
Reciepe for a fun afternoon.
Take two littles and let them go wild picking fruit off the trees.

Lemon Blossom



The little mama picking an orange.


My favorite picture!

Let them squeeze, squeeze, squeeze...
They made some delicious 
freshly squeezed lemon, orange, and grapefruit juice. 
The Trifecta
What a wonderful way to spend the afternoon.
I have to say that living in So Cal has it's benefits!


My attempt at staging.

My second favorite picture

Wish you could taste the sunshiny goodness!
Joining some pretty awesome parties, check out the other crafty ladies.

Comments

  1. Sounds delicious! Are you bottling the Trifecta? ;) xo Samantha ps. Isn't this weather amazing!? We are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun and lots of yumminess!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friends for taking the time to leave a comment, I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts