The Boys Room Update!

Remember this room...


This room is way more trendy than the Pottery Barn Rooms, but I think it is safe enough to last the little man for some time. My stylish and fashionable BFF took one look at the picture and told me that it is from Serena & Lily. Well I got excited! I mean really excited!! Like the search was over excited!!! Until I added everything up and wait for it.... 





Description
Qty
Size/Options
Price
Total
Remove
Ronan Duvet - FQ
Size: Full/Queen
$180.00$180.00Click to remove item
Ronan Euro Sham $68.00$68.00Click to remove item
Winter Weight Down Duvet Insert
Size: Full/Queen
$230.00$230.00Click to remove item
Sprout/Navy Diamond Sheet Set - Full
Bed Size: Full
$140.00$140.00Click to remove item
Lime Letter Pillow - G
Letter:: G
$58.00$58.00Click to remove item
Lime Color Frame Sham $58.00$58.00Click to remove item
Sprout Star Sheet Set - Full
Bed Size: Full
$140.00$140.00Click to remove item
   Subtotal$874.00 
Tax$0.00 
 
Enter Shipping Information
 
  
Shipping$0.00 
 
 
 
 
   
 Total$874.00 

You are seeing clearly    the total is  $874.00!!!!!


Hopes crushed, dreams smashed, and the feeling that I am back where I started. 






Although, on a positive note, I did find a pallet in my neighbors trash and drug/pushed it into my backyard. My parents were throwing away a huge picture frame which I promptly grabbed and then forgot at their house. At least I have a few things for the room, and they were totally free. Now if I could just get everything else for free, maybe I could buy a Serena & Lily pillow.



Comments

  1. Hi Becky-

    I am eager to see how you put your son's room together. I love seeing the breakdown of costs. Very effective, especially when you put up your After list.
    I hope you have an enjoyable weekend.
    My best- Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! That can't certainly put a wrench in the ol' plans. How's plan B looking? LOL Keep your head up and you figure something out!

    Thanks for your kind words that you left on my blog. It really made my day :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to follow just so I can see what you come up with for this room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How are you coming on the room? Impatiently waiting :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friends for taking the time to leave a comment, I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts