Simple and Sweet.

 These are my Tangled picture frame bow holders.
Very simple, very sweet.

Materials: 
wooden picture frame-$2.49 @walmart
light pink and white paint-already had those
ribbon-$1.97 @walmart
yarn-already had this too
bows and fancy rubber bands-$2.50 each @ walmart
hot glue gun

Paint and polkadot the frame then apply glitter to the polka dots

make a yarn pony tail


glue ribbon and pony tail to the back of frame
I took a picture of the kiddos outside of the theater and I will be putting it in the frame.
 (I swear I am working on my picture taking skills)
The kiddos helped me paint and polkadot these. 
It was a great rainy morning activity. 
Followed by a fun night at the movies.

Comments

  1. Very cute! My daughter loved the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, we just took Abby and Sophie tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! My daughter would LOVE this if she saw it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cute idea! We don't get the movie until the new year! We're looking forward to it!!

    Thanks for linking to A Round Tuit!
    I hope you have a wonderful week and a very Merry Christmas!!

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, Becky! (I swear I commented on this already but I guess not!) Love the fun textures and the fact that it actually holds pony tail holders/band...Edyn's does not. Thank you for linking up. :)

    xoxo,
    Jami

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friends for taking the time to leave a comment, I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts