Birthday Invitations

Remember A few months ago I blogged about the girls build-a-bear birthday?
 I was going to be prepared this year. 
Well, it is two weeks away and I just finished the invitation. 




 Here they are in their beautiful simplicity. 
Why do I make the party invites you ask. 
The pretty answer would be because I want the invitee to know that this party is something that I have taken time to think about and prepare for. 
The simple answer is because I always do things last minute. 
Both are true.


I am linking up to some fabulous parties.
handmade projects

Comments

  1. These are lovely! A sweet idea.
    Enjoy these last days of 2010! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's try this again. Got an error message the first time.

    The invites are adorable, Beck! I love the zig zag stitching and ribbon detail at the top. They turned out great. (I make my own invites for the same two reasons!) I'm sure the BAB party will be a hit!

    Happy New Year!
    Jami

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute those are! My husband always says "nothing would get done if it wasn't for the last minute". It seems as though that's what always happens here, even with the best of intentions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI

    Your invitations look fabulous!

    The stitching is a great touch.

    Thanks for linking up to Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this. You have the cutest build a bear invite I've seen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friends for taking the time to leave a comment, I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts