What was old is now new!

I had this old cork board that my best friend Christina gave me. (She always gives me the best stuff!) It was very country, think yellow checks. The new fabric is very pretty and will match my girls room perfectly.
These are so easy to make, here's what you do:
1. Gather materials- frame, cork sheets or squares to fit your frame, glue or modge podge (I used a combination of both because I ran out of glue), hot glue gun and ribbon.




2. After gluing the cork to the cardboard backing I glued the fabric to the cork and then hot glued the fabric to the back.
3. Next I hot glued the ribbon around the back.










4. Finally I put the whole thing back together and hung it on the wall.
Yea!!! Another project completed.

Comments

  1. Love the memo board! Making one is on my never-ending list to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous! Love the green fabric and the white frame - very pretty! Thanks so much for joining The Sunday Showcase. I greatly appreciate it! hope you have a wonderful week! ~ Stephanie Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friends for taking the time to leave a comment, I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts