New House Numbers




My front porch makeover under $20 is almost finished. Subtract $11.00 on spray paint and a new doorbell that left $9.00. On my front porch to do list I still needed to complete #6 and #7 for under $9.00. I really love a challenge. I started my search at target, but no luck. The cheapest doormat was $12.00. I did find a navy blue pillow cover on sale for $2.49 so I grabbed that. Then I ran over to Ross and found exactly what I was looking for a black scrolly doormat for $5.99! I was shocked because I never go into Ross or the other discount stores with a specific goal in mind because those stores are so random. Anyway I only had $.51 left. So I needed to make house numbers cheap and I remembered a post that had old fence boards painted with words so I copied the look with my house numbers. I think they look great especially when you consider the price!



Comments

  1. You did a great job!! We're hoping to move soon - maybe I can incorporate your idea at the new house :)
    Love your blog name too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I want a sign of my own!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friends for taking the time to leave a comment, I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts