Organization



We were busy today so I didn't do much around here...I did keep up with my chores (laundry, dishes etc...) A clean house is a happy house, I know I have felt more peaceful when I wake up to a clean and shiny sink :) No crafts for me but I did see something that I want to try. It is a cute wooden heart with a ball mason jar attached with wire. It could be used as a vase or a candle holder I am going to put this down in my someday file.
As for my organizing goal this week the HUGE pile has disappeared and I have a file system for bills and that sort of stuff. It doesn't look that pretty yet but I will work on it when I get to that room. I must declutter before I beautify right? Baby steps. Here is what the paper clutter looked like before...I will post the after photo on Saturday.

Comments

Popular Posts