5 Minute Makeover



On your mark get set go...

Minute 1- Gather supplies
frame, fabric, tape, ruler, cutter and cutting mat
 

Minute 2 & 3 - Cut fabric and tape down
I started by centering the mat on the fabric. 
Then I taped the corners down to hold it in place.
Next I used the ruler and cutting wheel to cut an X
on the inside of the mat. 
Finally, I taped all of the sides up.



Minute 4- Put the picture behind the mat and 
put the frame back together. 


Minute 5- Hang the picture up.


This is one of the easiest projects you can do
 (for very little money) with huge impact!

Linking up to the parties listed below

Comments

  1. Oh! I love how it turned out! The whole wall is decorated SO cute, by the way! :)

    I hope you have a great night! :)

    Blessings,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up to Scrappy Saturdays, hope to see you back next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love projects that come together quick and look as good as your photo frame!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friends for taking the time to leave a comment, I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts