Making New Friends

I decided to follow Lili @ Purple Paisley Pinwheels. I am a horrible photographer. My camera is crappy and when I see great photos a I always try to learn something from them. Lili's photography is great. I love the flower photos with blurry backgrounds. I [heart] bokeh!
Go check out her blog and tell her Becky at Sweet Bee Hollow sent ya.



Purple Paisley Pinwheels


I am a shy introverted kind of girl who has a hard time sharing things about herself. 
I have this fear that I will annoy people or something. 
Anyway in an effort to meet some new bloggy friends 
who are interested in the same types of things that I am
 I decided to join Homemaker on a Dimes party.









I can't wait to check out all of the other blogs that link up.

Comments

  1. following you now!

    come say hi!

    http://professionallyinsanem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from the blog hop! Glad to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower! Would love a friendly nudge back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Featured you on my blog. Love your ideas and taste. I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there,

    I'm visiting from the Homemaker on a dime Blog hop! I'm your newest follower!!

    Glad we can connect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me, too, I'm shy and introverted, and still in the process of overcoming it, that's why I hold this Swap Followings Linky Party to encourage me to get to know other bloggers :)

    Btw, thank you for joining in and making the blog party a success :) Hope you'll link in again next month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! Just came to say hi and I am following you now...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a follower now! Found you through the blog swap, hope you can stop by sometime.
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friends for taking the time to leave a comment, I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts