Chalkboard Projects

There are so many great chalkboard projects out there in bloggy land
 and I copied Raising Olives homemade chalkboard paint recipe.
 I chalkboared my kiddos little table just like Raising Olives did.

homemade IS one word and my styling needs help for sure. 

I think this photo is so funny it looks like the table and chairs are stuck on the wall


 I also tried to make one for the wall but that one didn't really work, 
the paint decided to not want to stick on the glass. 
This was one of those "I should have known better" projects. 

On a positive note I found the perfect shade of blue/green for my frame, 
at one of my favorite blogs The Nester .


Linking up to the chalkboard party inspired by yours truly over at Freckled Laundry.
I heart Freckled Laundry!

My little Chalkboard project was featured over at Petite Hermine.
You can check it out here.


Comments

  1. Hi there from the blog hop!! Just want you to know that I am also in love with chalkboard paint. I think of different ways to use it all the time :) I'd like to paint all my apartment walls with it.... I am a teacher, maybe that's why?? :) Cute blog with cute ideas! Thanks!
    -Jess
    nileandjess.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love chalkboard paint. Now I can make it in bulk! he he!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I've always wanted to turn my boys' closet door into a chalkboard. I think it would be so much fun, but hubby won't let me paint the real wood. Maybe I'll just frame it instead. Thanks for sharing the idea.

    I hope you'll share it over on our Shindig Saturday linky party:
    http://kimskandykreations.blogspot.com/2011/03/shindig-saturday-linky-party-week-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! I'm going to check out the recipe to make my own chalkboard paint. thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friends for taking the time to leave a comment, I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts