40 Bags in 40 Days Week #1

Week #1
I got off to a great start. I started with what was on the floor of the girls room. 
#1-Books that we don't really care for or are to juvenile. 
#2-A few old dresses that are two small, 
 a pillow and a few random happy meal toys.
 (Yes, we eat at MC Donald's from time to time, maybe once every other month, 
not really for the food but for the toys and play structures)
#3-A pan, my hubby's old work boots and a pair of too small little boy shoes.


#4- A small bag of hats and scarves that I don't wear anymore
#5-Crafts or other items that I have that were going to be something at one time 
but it was so long ago that I can't remember what, to the goodwill they go.
#6 & #7-Then I cleaned out my hubbies T-Shirt drawer. Jackpot!
Two full bags, half went to the donation pile and the other half went to the trash.


It feels great getting rid of all this clutter!!!
Next week the back yard jungle,
 who knows what danger lurks in the tangle of over grown grass and weeds?
To Be Continued...



Comments

  1. Doesn't you feel so much lighter!? (for lack of a better description) I have been slowly attempting the same in our home! Congratulations! xo Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I need to start spring-cleaning as well! Btw, you've been featured in my Sunday Linky this week! Check it out here :)
    http://petitehermine.blogspot.com/2011/03/sunday-linky-party-7-goodies.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friends for taking the time to leave a comment, I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts