If you want to feel better about yourself look at this!

Mt. Washmore.
The laundry pile.
The bane of my existence.
What ever you call it, it is what controls us around here.
We don't have a laundry room.
We have a closet.
And our washing machine is broken at the moment.
My mom and dad have been washing and folding all of our laundry.
What a blessing. All of our dirty and clean clothes are stored in the same place.
This is what the girls bedroom looks like on any given day...
Truth be told I have several problems, first we have too many clothes and second I hate putting clothes away because it is so hard to get to the closets. I think it might be because of all the toys, clothes and shoes on the floor in front of them. This is a picture of our laundry closet here it is really scary. This was taken in June and I would like to say it has been cleaned but sadly it remains the same. I am going to take the advice from the families on these sites here and here and try to get it under control! Really I am...
Linking up to the 4 Moms laundry post

Comments

  1. Somehow little girls seem to not only have a lot of clothes, but they also seem to wear a lot, too. ;-) We regularly go through and "purge" their closets/drawers to "attempt" to keep the closets from exploding. :)

    Your laundry closet has some GREAT shelving space (two long shelves) to house lovely baskets for all kinds of storage...I use baskets and plastic bins/tubs/totes to help keep order whenever possible ~ plus it really helps my helpers know where to put things...labels are a lovely thing.

    Great job fixing the closet door, too.

    Blessings ~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friends for taking the time to leave a comment, I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts