Birthday Girls!

My baby is turning 7!
JoJo is turning 5!
I can't believe how fast the years have flown by and because I know that January will be here before I know it...
I am trying not to procrastinate.
So we are planning a birthday party 4 months in advance!
We have the theme: Build-a-bear

We have the guest list: 12 of the cutest little kiddos around.
Here are the invites...
They are beary cute and best of all they have both pink and purple on them!

I have an idea for cuppy cakes.

See the cute pink bear...

I think it is coming together, the girls have the bear and cat that they want to make all picked out and JoJo keeps asking if tomorrow is her birthday.
I am glad it isn't I still have a wee bit of planning to do.


Comments

  1. Um, could you plan B's birthday for me? It's in two weeks. Thanks! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be a fantastic party. Our nearest Build-A-Bear is a few hours away and I've always thought it would be great to do a party there. Love the cuppy cakes, too.

    Hugs,
    Jami

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friends for taking the time to leave a comment, I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts