Christmas in July


101_8277, originally uploaded by beepink.

Hey people there are only 152 more shopping days until Christmas! Don't know what to give your neighbors, friends, teachers? You know those people you care about but can't spend a lot of money on? This is the perfect gift for you. Cute, easy and inexpensive! It took me longer to gather my supplies than it did to actually make this thing. It was way easy and I think it turned out super cute, I mean what kid wouldn't want to use this to count the days until Santa pays them a visit. Parents can even use this as a motivational tool..."Billy, Santa will be here in 152 days so you better change your attitude." And to all my friends that look at my blog here's a sneak peak at your Christmas present, hope you like it!

Linking up to:


UndertheTableandDreaming

Comments

  1. i keep meaning to make one of those:) tfs...super cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so needed to see this project BEFORE I plunked down the money to buy one! I like your version a lot more than the one I've got.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute! I count down the days every year, so that would be the perfect project for me! :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by!! I'm returning the follow! :)

    I'm going to make these for my lil girl! She loves to count and she is only 2! She can count to 13 everything after is an-teen and she can count backwards from 10 thanks to yo gabba gabba!! haha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friends for taking the time to leave a comment, I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts