instafriday

Ever start the day like this...
Kinda sad, a little blue & nothing is going your way.
Well that was me this morning. 
 Thankfully, I found my way out from under the rain cloud and had a do nothing sort of day.

Don't underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, 
of just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear, 
and not bothering. ~Winnie the Pooh

Doing nothing on our scooters, 

Just going along,

Listening to happiness,

And not bothering.

Really how can you have a bad day 
when you stop and count all of the blessings that are smiling right at you!



Sharing our wonderful Do Nothing Day at these fun parties.





Comments

  1. what a great reminder to "just be". thanks for sharing! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and glad you found your way out from under the rain cloud. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heheh I love Winnie the Pooh, and A.A. Milne has some of the best quotes ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, if doing nothing looks that cute than sign me up! Those pictures are adorable, thanks so much for sharing them with me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friends for taking the time to leave a comment, I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts