instafriday- Valentine's Edition

I love Valentine's Day...


Flowers are nice.

Candy is always good.

One year I even got an ipod.
This year the gift was time spent alone together.
and when you have three kids being alone is rare.


I love this picture, we were head over heels in love!
Talk on the phone until 3am, midnight drive by's with my girlfriends (stalking), wear his football sweatshirt to bed every night in love. 

Young Love
19 years old

This was our 16th Vanentine's Day! We have been together for a long time.
I am not going to lie and say they were all amazing, I mean he totally forgot one year. 
But this year it was great, we had a such a wonderful time.

Betwixt and Between Love

 We have grown up together and I wouldn't have it any other way.
I can't wait to grow old with my guy.
For me time together is the best gift.

Timeless Love

Happy late Valentine's Day!

Sharing here...


Comments

  1. What a sweet post! I absolutely love it - so enjoyed reading it and seeing your snapshots. Thanks so very much for linking up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is funny. your marriage is so unhealthy and yet you post things that show something that its not. sad.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friends for taking the time to leave a comment, I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts