instafriday

Not just for kids.....

What better way to celebrate the end of a long week than by watching the spectacular fireworks show at Disneyland with my family and friends. I feel so lucky to be able to visit the happiest place on earth when ever I want to. Thanks for the best Christmas present Nana and Papa!

This was me with too many ideas and little or no action. I may have good intentions but no one can see those. Good intentions are just that intentions. I have become a woman of action. I am setting goals and I am getting things done. Jami at Freckled Laundry wrote a very inspiring post about doing and setting goals and working to get things done.
 She has inspired me creatively and personally. And is very supportive of any project that I share.
 Thank you Jami. 
I wish I had crafts and projects to share but I my house is getting  cleaner and more orderly everyday.  And when I am finished with that I will get back to creating!
Linking up here and here.

Comments

  1. Those fireworks are wonderful! I know exactly how you feel, sometimes all the ideas are intimidating and no action is put into place. I'm a new follower from the instafriday linkup! :)

    xo

    MacKensie
    http://mackensieg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disneyland any time you want!? I'm so jealous! We are planning a trip next year. Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw. That was sweet, Becky. Thank you so much. You inspire me too...you've been a friend since almost Day 1! We'll be heading to Disney at the end of the year or Feb 2013 (undecided)...maybe we can get together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel. So many ideas and so little actions. At least your house is getting organized. i always feel that if I'm not crafting I should be cleaning.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friends for taking the time to leave a comment, I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts