instafriday

life rearranged
The Start of the Advent Season

Switching to decaf coffee and a smaller cup.
The caffeine was giving me the shakes, so I needed to stop, but I was worried about caffeine withdrawal headaches. I slowly switched this week little by little and not one headache. Woo Hoo!


I am feeling pretty good 23 days in and I only have 4 people left to buy for!
This is a first for me usually I am still shopping December 23rd.
Check out my tutorial for the count down chalkboard here.

Check out the super scary pirate face.
Grady got an early Christmas present, a Pirates of the Caribbean hoodie and matching t-shirt.
Yeah, he loves the fur. 

Here we are dorking out, happens all the time.


Advent Day 1- Pull out the Poinsettias
These are my birthday month flower and I think they are so beautiful. 
They come in so many cool colors now too. 

Day 2 - Write a letter to Santa
Do these early to avoid disappointment.
I am always surprised about what they want. 
We had a busy week but tons of fun.
I feel so blessed to be able to spend so much time with my kids.
 Thanks, Babe, for working so hard for us! 



Comments

Popular Posts