Glamping!

I am done with Christmas and ready for summer. 
I want to go camping fancy style or glamping  as "they" call it.
 I found some really cute vintage trailers online that I am drooling over.

This is the vintage trailer that started my internet search.
 I love the colors and especially the red pennant banner.

In the morning I want to make coffee for my family here.

And drink it together here, while the kids ride their beach cruisers around and we talk about everything and nothing, about past trips and the funny things that happened.

 And in the afternoon I want to sit in the shade with my honey,
read a good book and listen to the waves crash.

And at night eat a great dinner, play games, roast marshmallows and make wonderful memories.
I can't wait for summer.
Check out my other pins here on Pinterest.

Comments

  1. that is so cute! Crossing my fingers we will somehow make it this year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can make it that far I'm happy to offer you a generous discount at my glamping site les etangs in France!

    I promise to 'cute' it up ready for your arrival!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friends for taking the time to leave a comment, I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts