The Lazy Girls Guide to a Cute New Pillow.

All it takes is 4 simple steps and you too can have a
 lazy girl pillow!

Step one: Buy a placemat that has two pieces of fabric that is stitched all the way around the sides. 
This is really the best part because all of the real work has been done for you.
I got mine on sale at Pottery Barn for $2.99!

Step two: open up a small side section with your seam ripper. 
No picture here because I am lazy.

Step three: Fill it up. I used the stuffing from a bed pillow that got all lumpy after I washed it. 
Again no picture here either, I told you I was lazy.

Step four: Sew up the little hole and admire your new pillow.



I think it took longer to write this post than it did to complete this project!

Comments

  1. hee!hee! You may think that you are lazy, but don't forget that you are incredibly creative too! Thanks for sharing your lovely pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun idea and so easy to do!!!
    thank you for your comment on my blog post (@ Life as a Pepin)! the curtain pic i snapped was at a friend's house- her decorating colors are so bright and fun! i saw that you bought Dill Pickle and are putting together what looks to be a fabulous room!!!!
    & seriously- those NYC polishes are under $2 each and are just as great with some fun colors!!!
    ok so if this message isn't long enough- i'd love another follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog. Love your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good idea! Your pillows look great! Thanks for linking up.
    Crystal
    www.chocolatedroolandkisses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I think that is really creative! I had never thought to do that, but will be on the look out for "doubled" placemats now! Thanks for sharing this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A pillow for $2.99 is a STEAL! Thanks for the idea. Yours turned out wonderfully. Thanks for stopping by!

    Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friends for taking the time to leave a comment, I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts