New Food Fridays


Cooking is something I do out of necessity. Part of my job as a stay at home mom, but when the hubs recently commented that he wished I would use the stove more often... Well I guess I need to step up my game. There are so many amazing food blogs Tartelett and Six Sisters Stuff both have tons of inspiration.
These are two that I must try.
Tartelette: Apple Cinnamon Doughnut
link

Tartelette: Fig, Gorgonzola & Honey Tartines
link




Titus 2:4-5 says  Then they (My Mom) can urge the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God.  I want to be a woman of God and this is one way I can show my family that I love them. We all have busy schedules, kids, school, work, t-ball, dance, church and on and on. I am looking for quick, family friendly, healthy recipes. If you have a favorite recipe that covers all or one of the three. I would love for you to share it with me. I have 51 weeks to fill. 

For my first New Food Friday I decided to make something that would get me a five star rating, a guaranteed success. S'more Pie inspired by a Disneyland favorite...

1 box brownie mix baked according to the directions. When the brownies are done top them with marshmallows and put them under the broiler until they are golden brown. Heat up some hot fudge and pour it all over the top. Finally crush up some graham crackers and sprinkle it on the top. We used pieces of gram crackers to scoop up the gooey mess.


Under the broiler getting gooey.


It was a hit and everyone wanted s'more!




Comments

Popular Posts