Fabulously Free Friday: How I made money by cleaning out my kids closet

Today's edition features a closet make over and a couple bucks in my pocket.

Before
I wish I had a photo of the room and closet for you to see
 but we started moving them before I thought to get my phone out.
All of the clothes were on the floor, so we brought them out to the couch and sorted them into my three basic piles. 
Keep. Trash. $ell.
Here is what we have after the purge. A nice clean space, not huge, but it came with adjustable wire shelving.
Modern art or a pile of hangers that are going bye-bye.

After
Hanging space: here is a great tip each kid gets their own color of hanger.
 Pink for one, white for the other.
Labeled bins: I have had these for a couple of years, finally got them labeled and loaded. Woo Hoo!! 
Each girl has three bins. Tops, bottoms, and shoes. On the top shelf are swimsuits, mittens and hats. I really hope know we will keep it neat and clean like this.
I used only what I already had and after I took the clothes to the children's resale store I have a few more bucks in my pocket!

Comments

  1. Great space. I use different colored hangers for my girls as well. I would love for you to stop by and link up to More the Merrier Monday. It is open through Wednesday so you have plenty of time to link up. http://diyhshp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is a great story! You got PAID to organize! Money in the pocket and a fantastically adorable closet! Doesn't get better than that!

    xoxo,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friends for taking the time to leave a comment, I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts