A Birthday Matryoshka

One of my oldest and dearest friends celebrated her birthday on Wednesday and I wanted to make her something that she couldn't buy in a store and something that is close to her heart. So I decided to make her this cute little matryoshka doll keychain. She is made out of felt and has two seed bead eyes. I think she is adorable.


It took me about an hour or so to make because I was watching one of my favorite movies 
Pride and Prejudice


I love the music and the the look of the movie.
So Beautiful. So Romantic. 

Linking up to some fabulous parties.



Comments

  1. That is one of the cutest Matryoshkas I have ever seen...and out of felt! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I'm a sucker for Matryoshkas, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friends for taking the time to leave a comment, I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts