What I've Been Up To

Here are a couple new projects I've completed in the last couple of weeks. 
We have all been super sick around here for the last month...we keep passing it around. Yuck! 
 I did get a few things made like a cute Fabric Flower Boquet for my cousins Blessingway
 (like a baby shower but focused on the mother and motherhood)
 I hope you enjoy the pictures and if you have any questions just ask.

simple materials

Flowers that never fade


old shelf that was never really me

new shelf that is all me!

It needs a little styling love but I think it turned out great!

Thanks for all of your sweet comments and for checking back about my little guys bedroom.
I am still a little depressed about the bedding that is way outta my price range, but I hope to have it finished in the next couple of weeks before my BFF visits from AZ (so she has somewhere to sleep.)

Linking up to a few fabulous parties!


Comments

  1. That shelf is super cute! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shelf looks great! I really like the color. Just came across your blog and I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your self re-do, and those flowers are just gorgeous!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a great weekend!

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable projects -- love the never fade flowers :)
    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flowers are quite possibly the sweetest things EVER. Love them. I would like them in white. Please send along with my denim quilt. Hahahaha! Just messin' with ya. That bouquet did inspire an idea though. Love your new apiary. MUCH more you and I love how it turned out.

    Thanks for sharing with air your laundry Friday,
    Jami

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love that shelf! That's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, the shelf look so much better with your re-do! I love it! And why have I never seen fabric flowers like that? They look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! I really love the fabric flower boquet idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those flowers are absolutely beautiful. So much better than silk flowers in their fullness and beauty. I love how you could make those and have them forever. And that cupboard is to die for! I'll take one too please!

    Thanks for linking up with Shindig Saturdays! Hope to see many more of your projects!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friends for taking the time to leave a comment, I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts