Who Me? No way.

So cool! My friend Christin over at Pregnant with power tools gave me the Versatile Blogger award. How sweet is she? The rules for the award are list seven things about yourself and then nominate seven new blogs that you like to read. So here goes...

1. I have had the same four CD's in my car for six months, Glee vol. 1 and 2, Michael Buble, and Coldplay.
2. I have an amazing family- my parents are so awesome!
3. I love to use the word Awesome- kind of weird but true.
4. I hate to write- which is why my blog posts are so short, I kind of started this blog thing to help me get over that little deficiency.
5. I hate to cook but LOVE cooking shows- whats up with that?
6. I love my minivan- It is the perfect car for me at this time in my life and I wouldn't trade it (my car or my life) for anything!
7. I am a talk radio junky-which might explain number one :)

Now here are my favorite blogs....

1. Flamingo Toes- great ideas and great writing and my favorite blog name.
2. The Harvey Files- a great new homeschooling blog by Cindy who also has an awesome decor blog
3. Tattered and Inked- Kelsey does great things with cabinet doors
4. Decor chick- This girl is great, her ideas are endless and her awesome personality really shines through!
5. Love Susie- cooking, crafting and gardening- she has great photography
6. Sweets Indeed- This is a great site with a new blog section Marie is so creative and her hubby takes awesome photos.
7. Beckie Riggs Photography- Beckie is a friend of mine who does amazing work!

This was so much fun for me, I hope you had fun too!
TTFN
PS. As soon as I figure out how to get that Versatile Blog button I will post it here. But you can always check it out at Christin's site Pregnant with power tools. If you figure it out let me know :)

Comments

  1. Thanks for the award! You are very sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. An Award? No Way? What a Surprise!
    :)Thank you :)
    see you soon, susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky, you are so sweet!!! Thank you so much for thinking of me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friends for taking the time to leave a comment, I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts