Mission Organization- week 2





Ahhhh....it is already Tuesday night and I haven't really started on my mission for the week. For this mission I am going to clean out the laundry closet. I started by repairing the bi-fold door (photos above) which had come off and tomorrow I am going to organize and purge. I am only going to keep laundry and cleaning related items in there so we will see how it goes and where the other things end up. Here are a couple embarrassing photos, I can't figure out how to remove the top picture so sorry about the double :) Did I mention that I fixed the door all by myself (all except the hanging part which my man helped out with) I feel super proud!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks friends for taking the time to leave a comment, I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts