Paper Flowers

Paper Flowers
polka dots and stripes can never be wrong.
I needed something to fill the space on my coffee table. A very good friend gave me this paper flower kit a long time ago and I never used it. Being the keeper that I am I had it stashed away, safely hidden from little fingers, waiting for the right time. Well that time came and I made a few super cute flowers and do you know what the best part is other than I think of my sweet friend when I look at them? They won't die!
Do you like how my upcycled tray came out? From chippy and black to beautiful and blue! Click here to see what it looked like before.

Comments

  1. These are so cute! I'm following just so I can catch the tutorial when it comes along ;)

    And thanks for dropping by my blog earlier

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the upcycled tray. thanks for linking up to Upcycled Awesome! I hope you will be participating in stash-busting September!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can NEVER have too many polka dots & stripes!!!! So cute! Thanks for linking up to Gettin' Crafty on Hump Day!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute! Thanks for sharing. I look forward too the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  5. followed you from It's Fun to Craft. Would love it if you would stop by www.theinspiredretreat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're the cutest, Becky! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those flowers are just beautiful!! Thanks for linking up to A Round Tuit!

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are so many fun things you can do with these beauties! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friends for taking the time to leave a comment, I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts